1/2 Photos of Holiday Appetizer Puffs
Cute and easy little appetizers cut in holiday shapes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425º.
- 2Roll pastry on lightly floured surgace to 13x13 square.
- 3Cut into shapes with cookie cutters (simple shapes work best).
- 4Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- 5Brush cut-outs lightly with oil.
- 6Decorate with desired toppings.
- 7Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden.
- 8Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Christmas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Holiday Appetizer Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g