- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 2 tablespoons quartered red maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons quartered green maraschino cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine orange or tangerine sections, marshmallows, coconut and banana slices.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours for flavors to blend.
- A few minutes before serving time, beat heavy cream until it begins to thicken.
- Gradually add confectioner's sugar and almond flavoring, beating until cream stands in soft peaks.
- Fold whipped cream into orange mixture.
- Spoon into serving bowls and sprinkle with cherries.