Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Holiday Ambrosia recipe from Food.com.
- Combine orange or tangerine sections, marshmallows, coconut and banana slices.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours for flavors to blend.
- A few minutes before serving time, beat heavy cream until it begins to thicken.
- Gradually add confectioner's sugar and almond flavoring, beating until cream stands in soft peaks.
- Fold whipped cream into orange mixture.
- Spoon into serving bowls and sprinkle with cherries.