Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My children go on an annual jeeping trip with their father each year along a pioneer trail near "Hole-in-the-Rock" (Lake Powell, Utah). Each year they have Navajo Tacos and drink this "punch" their grandfather concocted. This is a condensed version, as he usually prepared for 100 people at a time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package unsweetened orange kool-aid
- 1 (3 ounce) package unsweetened grape kool-aid
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 quarts water
- 1 liter carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- In an oversized container, mix first four ingredients. The drink will appear brown.
- Add carbonated soda, if desired.