Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super easy smoothie
- 1 cup frozen cranberries (or any other frozen fruit you like)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup milk (I like to use almond or hemp milk)
- 2 tablespoons honey (adjust to sweetness of fruit used)
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- Mix ingredients together and blend.
- I usually use my Magic Bullet (as far as I am concerned this is the only thing that its good for) and layer the ingredients: fruit, honey, flax, yogurt, milk.
Normally I'd have used some of the frozen strawberries that I always keep on hand, but since I do have bags of cranberries in the freezer as well, they're what went into this VERY, VERY TASTY DRINK! The honey was just enough to cut the tartness of the berries & the flax seed added a very nice touch! Definitely a keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]