Recipe by Mille®
"You put the left leg in, you take the left leg out, you put the left leg in and you stick it in your mouth. You do the hokey-pokey and you pass the crabs around - that's what it's all about!" will serve more as appetizers.
- 3 lbs snow crab legs, cooked
- 12 fluid ounces bottled chili sauce
- 3 -4 tablespoons horseradish, to taste
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- If the crab claws are frozen, defrost them overnight in the refrigerator or for 2 to 3 hours at room temperature.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, using the lemon juice to rinse any remaining chili sauce from the bottle.
- Place the mixture in a small serving bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To assemble, arrange claws in a bed of chopped ice, accompanied with the bowl of sauce for dipping.