Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are fast and easy to make but your guests will think you spent hours in the kitchen.
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced smoked turkey
- enough leaf lettuce or spinach, to cover tortilla
- Spread each tortilla with hoisin sauce.
- sprinkle with green onion.
- Arrange turkey in single layer not overlapping over tortilla, leaving 1 inch border around edge.
- Cover turkey with lettuce leaf.
- Roll up tightly.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap for at least 1 hour or for up to 6 hours.
- Cut each on diagonal into 12 slices.
Tortilla wraps just make terrific appetizers I think. The oriental flair to this was jusst great. I did add some oyster sauce as well to increase the oriental flavour.
I didn't make these, but one of my co-workers did, and they were absolutely delicious! She made them the night before a pot luck and wrapped the individual rolls in plastic wrap, then cut them fresh at the event. they were not soggy and tasted great.
I doubled this recipe and this made a ton of the little roll-ups. Very yummy, I enjoyed them. My guests seemed to as well.