- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced smoked turkey
- enough leaf lettuce or spinach, to cover tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each tortilla with hoisin sauce.
- sprinkle with green onion.
- Arrange turkey in single layer not overlapping over tortilla, leaving 1 inch border around edge.
- Cover turkey with lettuce leaf.
- Roll up tightly.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap for at least 1 hour or for up to 6 hours.
- Cut each on diagonal into 12 slices.