This is the meal we have when I'm feeling completely lazy. It's so easy, I'm almost ashamed to post! The pork turns out so juicy and flavorful. We've added a small amount of grated ginger to the sauce, but really prefer it "plain."
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Put the tenderloin (s) into the baking sheet.
- Spread hoisin sauce over the pork tenderloin (s) rubbing the sauce into the meat lightly with your fingers.
- Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds over the pork tenderloins, turning the tenderloin to cover completely.
- Roast in the middle of the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- The shorter time will yield a slightly pinkish middle, the longer time will be more well-done.
- Serve with rice.
- Sauce can be thickened with cornstarch-- if there isn't enough juice from cooking the tenderloin, just add a bit of hoisin sauce and warm with the pork juices.