Recipe by Akikobay
This is the meal we have when I'm feeling completely lazy. It's so easy, I'm almost ashamed to post! The pork turns out so juicy and flavorful. We've added a small amount of grated ginger to the sauce, but really prefer it "plain."
Top Review by JustJanS
If you're looking for a quick, easy recipe, with good flavour and few ingredients, this is it. We love ginger, so will try it next time, and I reccomend using at least 1/2 a cup of the hoisin if you want much juice at the end.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Put the tenderloin (s) into the baking sheet.
- Spread hoisin sauce over the pork tenderloin (s) rubbing the sauce into the meat lightly with your fingers.
- Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds over the pork tenderloins, turning the tenderloin to cover completely.
- Roast in the middle of the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- The shorter time will yield a slightly pinkish middle, the longer time will be more well-done.
- Serve with rice.
- Sauce can be thickened with cornstarch-- if there isn't enough juice from cooking the tenderloin, just add a bit of hoisin sauce and warm with the pork juices.