1/5 Photos of Hoisin Sesame Pork Tenderloin
This is the meal we have when I'm feeling completely lazy. It's so easy, I'm almost ashamed to post! The pork turns out so juicy and flavorful. We've added a small amount of grated ginger to the sauce, but really prefer it "plain."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Line a baking pan with foil.
- 3Put the tenderloin (s) into the baking sheet.
- 4Spread hoisin sauce over the pork tenderloin (s) rubbing the sauce into the meat lightly with your fingers.
- 5Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds over the pork tenderloins, turning the tenderloin to cover completely.
- 6Roast in the middle of the oven for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- 7The shorter time will yield a slightly pinkish middle, the longer time will be more well-done.
- 8Serve with rice.
- 9Sauce can be thickened with cornstarch-- if there isn't enough juice from cooking the tenderloin, just add a bit of hoisin sauce and warm with the pork juices.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoisin Sesame Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.1
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 148.0 mg
- Sodium 377.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 49.0 g