Recipe by Caffeine +
This is great served with a big dollop of natural Yoghurt. The cool tang of the yoghurt is fantastic with the Smokey Hoi-Sin. Play around with the herbs on the Parsnip, although Tyhme & Sage work well. (If you like your parsnips slightly softer, boil them for 5 minutes prior to roasting.)
- 1 chicken breast
- 5 -6 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 small parsnip (Peeled & Chopped)
- 1 small tomatoes (Halved)
- herbs, Thyme, Sage, Oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade Chicken breast in Hoi-Sin Sauce & Sesame Seeds for a minimum of 30minutes.
- Pre-heat Oven to 200c.
- Toss Parsnips & Tomato halves in Salt, olive oil and chosen herbs, place on baking tray and place into the oven for 40-45minutes.
- Around 15minutes into the cooking time, add the chicken to the oven, along with the marinade. Do not remove marinade, it goes nice and sticky.
- Ensure Chicken is done cooking before removing from the oven, and serve topped with a cool dollop of Yoghurt.