- 1 lb basic pizza dough (see related recipe)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 80 g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 kg medium green prawns, peeled, deveined (24 prawns)
- 2⁄3 cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Make pizza dough. Roll dough out until 5mm thick. Using a 10cm cutter, cut 12 rounds from dough (you may need to re-roll dough). Place bases on a greased baking tray. Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced.
- Spread hoisin sauce over rounds. Top with snow peas, prawns and cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until prawns are cooked and cheese has melted. Serve.