Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Weight Watchers. Per serving: 313 calories, 6 g fat, 54 mg cholesterol, 43 g carb, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein, 6 points.
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking rice
- 3⁄4 lb boneless pork loin, trimmed of all visible fat and cut in to strips for stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the rice per package directions, omitting the addition of any fat.
- In a bowl, combine the pork, sherry, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat until nearly smoking.
- Add in the broccoli and red pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add in the pork strips; stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Add in the orange juice, hoisin, and honey; stir-fry 2 minutes longer or until the pork is cooked through.
- Serve over rice.