1/1 Photo of Hoisin Pork Chops With Pineapple Green Onion Relish
2 hrs 20 mins
This is from Bobby Flay's Boy Meets Grill! You can make it with or without the relish, but it is delish! Time includes marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 16 thin pork chops (or 8 regular)
Pineapple-Green Onion Relish
- 1In a small bowl, combine hoisin, vinegar, soy, garlic and sesame oil.
- 2Place the chops in a shallow pan and pour the marinade over them. Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- 3Preheat grill hot.
- 4Brush the green onions with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Grill until almost cooked through, 4-5 minutes, and finely slice.
- 6Place in a bowl and add the rest of the relish ingredients. Stir to combine.
- 7Remove the chops from the marinade, shaking off the excess and discard the marinade.
- 8Season chops with salt and pepper and grill until medium well.
- 9Arrange on a large serving platter and serve with relish alongside.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoisin Pork Chops With Pineapple Green Onion Relish
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.5
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 905.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 47.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar