Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
These "bites" can serve as an appetizer or a light lunch or dinner. Prepare skewers ahead of time if desired.
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar or 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange rind
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced lengthwise 1/2 inch thick
- Mix everything together and let stand at least 15 minutes.
- Thread 1 piece of chicken onto metal skewer or soaked wooded skewer.
- Brush with remaining marinade.
- Place on greased grill and barbecue over medium heat with closed lid for about 4 minutes or until cooked.
Great dish Tebo, I used rice vinegar and 600 grams chicken meat. I thread 3 slices of the chicken on one skewer and got 18 in total. Very tasty, thanks for sharing.