Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The chops need to marinate for at least 8 hours, so this is a great make-ahead dinner. Recipe is easily halved, but shredded chops make a great rice noodle salad ingredient.
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 (4 ounce) boneless center cut pork chops (about 3/4 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- Combine soy sauce thru garlic in a large zip-top plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Remove pork from bag; discard marinade. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until cooked thru.
- Left overs can be kept int the fridge for up to 2 days, freeze for longer storage.
Excellent chops!!! Flavorful and juicy. Company worthy for sure. Thanks for posting.
I just made these porkchops and loved them. My very picky husband loved them, too. He thought the flavor was spot on, I would have liked a little more punch. Next time, I think I will make extra marinade and reduce to a dipping sauce. I think this marinade would work well for chicken, too.