Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine the first 7 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Place the chicken in a large shallow dish; pour half the hoisin mixture over chicken, turning to coat.
- Reserve remaining hoisin mixture.
- Cover and chill chicken for 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Remove chicken from dish; discard marinade.
- Place chicken on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done, basting occasionally with reserved hoisin mixture.
We really enjoyed this marinade. I love hoisin and ginger together and this was a real treat. Grilled the chicken for our Labor Day supper.
Good! I baked mine instead of grilling. Thanks for sharing!