Cook4 hrs 30 mins
From Ming Tsai's Blue Ginger Cookbook. Includes marinating time
Make and share this Hoisin Marinated Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In non-reactive dish large enough to hold chicken, combine hoisin, sambal oelek, scallions, wine, ginger, garlic, and pepper and mix.
- Add chicken and turn to coat, cover, marinate, refrigerated, at least 4 hours and preferably overnight.
- Heat outdoor grill or broiler.
- Spray the grill with nonstick cooking spray.
- Season chicken with salt to taste and grill or broil , turning once, until brown and the juices run clear when pricked with a fork at the joint, 12 - 15 minutes.