Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love barbecueing. I do all the prep work and my DH does all the cooking (and takes the glory...I know, it is a guy thing!!) This marinade is very versatile....could be used on chicken, pork tenderloin and beef. I sometimes kick it up using hot chili paste to giving it a bit more of a complex flavour.
- 1⁄3 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar (not seasoned)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh rosemary (optional)
- Combine the ingredients for the marinade.
- Place the lamb in a zip lock bag and marinate for up to 3 days.
- Cook according to preference.