Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
These come together in no time by using rotisserie chicken. I thought they were yummy.
- 2 cups finely chopped rotisserie chicken, skin removed
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small tart apple, unpeeled and finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 12 boston lettuce leaves, washed and dried
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, add the chicken, hoising sauce, onions, apple, rice vinegar, and walnuts; stir to combine; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon approximately 1/4 cup chicken mixture into the center of a lettuce leaf; leave a 1-inch border on each side.
- Roll into a cylinder.
- Repeat with remaining leaves.
- Serve with seam side down with additional hoisin sauce for dipping.