Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Cooking Light. Per serving: 323 calories, 6.3 g fat, 37.5 g protein, 27.6 g carb, 0.5 g fiber, 53 mg cholesterol,
- 8 ounces uncooked rice noodles (or 3/4 lb. vermicelli)
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce, divided
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup fat free chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili paste with garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 (6 ounce) halibut steaks (1-inch thick and each steak should weigh 6 ounces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the broiler.
- Prepare noodles by following the directions on the package.
- Combine noodles, 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce, and the next 8 ingredients in a large bowl; keep warm.
- Rub fish with 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce.
- Put fish on a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Serve fish over noodles.