Recipe by Abby Girl
This recipe is fast, easy and has wonderful flavour. Not bad for being low fat!!
Top Review by Jules127
I thought this was good but husband couldn't stop raving about it (and he usually doesn't say much unless it is fabulous). I served it on a bed of "Recipe #92517" with stir fried peppers, snow peas and broccoli. Great summertime meal!!
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, grated
- 3 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- To make glaze, combine all glaze ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Preheat grill. Grill pork for about 16 minutes, turning occasionally. Pork should be slightly pink in the centre. Do not overcook.
- Brush pork generously with glaze during last 5 minutes of cooking time. (the more you baste, the better the taste).
- Place pork on a cutting board, cover loosely with foil, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut into thin slices and serve.