Recipe by veraj9170
You can serve this with rice if you wish. Nice and simple for a weeknight meal.
Top Review by sbarr1313
This is a great recipe! The sauce was excellent and went well with the turkey medallions. I served over brown rice instead of pasta and used powedered ginger instead of fresh. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 turkey breast tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cups cooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons sliced roasted almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut turkey crosswise into 1/2 inch slices. In large nonstick skillet, cook turkey in hot oil over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink, turning once. Remove turkey from skillet, cover and keep warm. Drain fat from skillet.
- For sauce: In small bowl, combine orange marmalade, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and ginger. Add marmalade mixture to skillet. Cook and stir until bubbly. Cook about 1 minute more or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat. Return turkey to skillet, turning to coat with sauce. Adjust any seasoning to taste.
- To serve, divide fettuccine between dinner plates. Arrange turkey on top of fettuccine. Drizzle with sauce and sprinkle with almonds.