- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saute pan or wok, heat oil on medium-high until barely smoking. Add shrimp and ginger and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and lemon juice, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the hoisin, and saute for 1 more minute or until the shrimp are well coated and fully cooked. Serve hot over rice.