Top Review by abby girls daughter
Great Recipe!!! Made minor changes, used chili pepper flakes and marinaded the pork for 24 hours. Flavor really soaked up and tasted amazing. Also added onion and pineapple to the kabob, it was a perfect combo. Thanks for sharing
- 453.59 g pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes when slightly frozen
- 59.14 ml hoisin sauce
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 14.79 ml chile, minced
- 29.58 ml sliced green onions
- 4.92 ml fresh ginger
- pepper, to taste
- 1 small firm fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine hoisin sauce, ketchup, chili,green onion, and ginger; set aside.
- Season pork cubes with pepper. Thread pork and pineapple onto skewers; grill over direct heat for about 4 minutes, turn and glaze with hoisin mixture. Continue cooking on grill until pork browns, about 8-10 minutes total cooking time.