Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes when slightly frozen
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chile, minced
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- pepper, to taste
- 1 small firm fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Combine hoisin sauce, ketchup, chili,green onion, and ginger; set aside.
- Season pork cubes with pepper. Thread pork and pineapple onto skewers; grill over direct heat for about 4 minutes, turn and glaze with hoisin mixture. Continue cooking on grill until pork browns, about 8-10 minutes total cooking time.
Great Recipe!!! Made minor changes, used chili pepper flakes and marinaded the pork for 24 hours. Flavor really soaked up and tasted amazing. Also added onion and pineapple to the kabob, it was a perfect combo. Thanks for sharing
EXCELLENT!!! I made this as directed w/2 small changes. I used red-pepper flakes rather than the chiles and I doubled the recipe, set aside some for the glaze and let the pork marinate for a few hours in the remaining sauce/glaze. I threaded this on skewers w/pineapple and baby sweet peppers. It was fantastic, thanks so much for the recipe, it is a KEEPER!
Delicious sweet and savory kabobs are super easy to make. Now I'm stuffed from over indulging! LOL! Thanks for posting! Made for Late Fall 2009 Photo Tag.