Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Very nice flavor and quick to make! Original recipe comes from a magazine. I leave off the cilantro.
- 1 tablespoon oriental sesame oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bunches green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce or 2 cups iceberg lettuce
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic and saute 2 minutes. Add green onions and saute until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Stir in 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce. Remove from heat.
- Wrap tortillas in paper towels and heat in microwave on high 1 minute. (Or heat each tortilla in dry skillet over medium heat 1 minute per side.).
- Brush each warm tortilla lightly with some of remaining hoisin sauce. Sprinkle lettuce and cilantro over hoisin. Spoon chicken mixture in center of tortillas, dividing equally. Roll up and serve.