Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this in a cooking magazine-haven't tried it yet but am looking forward to.
Make and share this Hoisin Glazed Chicken Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons five-spice powder
- 2 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 16 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- Combine all rub ingredients except chicken in a small bowl; rub over both sides of chicken.
- Heat grill. Combine all glaze ingredients in small bowl. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or coal 4-6 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once.
- Reduce heat to low. Grill, covered an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning and brushing with glaze every 5 minutes.
Great flavor! I really like the dry rub mix on these. And by using the wet ingredients toward the end of cooking, the thighs don't burn to a crisp. Made for Spring 2013 PAC.