Recipe by tammarie
I found this in a cooking magazine-haven't tried it yet but am looking forward to.
- 2 tablespoons five-spice powder
- 2 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 16 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- 1 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all rub ingredients except chicken in a small bowl; rub over both sides of chicken.
- Heat grill. Combine all glaze ingredients in small bowl. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or coal 4-6 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once.
- Reduce heat to low. Grill, covered an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning and brushing with glaze every 5 minutes.