Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a George Foreman cookbook. Note marination time. Make ahead!
Make and share this Hoisin Glazed Chicken Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- cooking spray
- Place the thighs in a glass baking dish.
- Combine hoisin sauce, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire, and green onion. Pour over the thighs.
- Refrigerate for 1-12 hours.
- Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Discard the marinade and grill the thighs for 5-7 minutes.