Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a fine dinner served with just a green salad and some crispy bread. Of course, a little wine would work too.
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- Arrange chicken in baking pan.
- In bowl, combine marmalade, hoisin, and oil.
- Brush half of marmalade mix over chicken.
- Bake at 425 for about 25 minutes.
- Bring water to boil, add carrots, cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add carrots, peas, and mushrooms to chicken and spread remainder of marmalade over all.
- Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes, until juices run clear from the chicken.