Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light.
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 7.39 ml honey
- 2.46 ml seasoned rice vinegar
- 2.46 ml grated fresh ginger
- 2.46 ml chili paste with garlic
- 453.59 g beef tenderloin, filets cut in 16 cubes
- 4 green onions, cut in 4 pieces each
- 16 grape tomatoes
- Preheat grill to med-high.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add beef to bowl; toss well to coat. Let stand at room temp 20 minute.
- Thread 4 beef cubes, 4 onion pieces and 4 tomatoes alternately onto each of 4 12" skewers. Place kebabs on a grill; cook 5 min on each side or til desired degree of doneness.