Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
From a book by Joanna Farrow, I like hoisin sauce and its great in these easy to make wraps. You can substitute roast pork or lamb in place of the chicken.
- 2 small chicken breasts
- 1 stalk celery
- 4 green onions
- 1 small cucumber (4 inch)
- 1 carrot
- 4 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tortillas
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Thinly slice the chicken and place on a lightly oiled, foil lined tray.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side under moderate heat until cooked through.
- Cut the celery, green onions and cucumber into 2 inch lengths, then cut them lengthways into fine shreds.
- Grate the carrot.
- Spread the hoisin sauce over the tortillas to within 1 inch of the edge.
- Arrange the chicken slices down the centre and sprinkle with the sesame seeds and prepared vegetables.
- Roll up tortillas and serve.