Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This protein-packed dish includes plenty of fiber-rich veggies and a spicy kick. KITCHEN TIP: Get your water boiling faster by filling your pot with hot water.
- 1 lb frozen fully cooked grilled chicken breast strips (such as Perdue)
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot chili sauce (such as Huy Fong)
- 1 teaspoon spicy hot mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, sliced diagonally
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Place the chicken on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Add soba noodles to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes; drain well.
- Whisk together the next 4 ingredients (through mustard). Add the chicken, carrots, and scallions to the sauce mixture.
- Toss the hoisin-chicken mixture with the noodles until well coated. Divide noodles and chicken among 4 plates; sprinkle peanuts on top.