This protein-packed dish includes plenty of fiber-rich veggies and a spicy kick. KITCHEN TIP: Get your water boiling faster by filling your pot with hot water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb frozen fully cooked grilled chicken breast strips (such as Perdue)
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot chili sauce (such as Huy Fong)
- 1 teaspoon spicy hot mustard
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup scallion, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 2Place the chicken on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 3Add soba noodles to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes; drain well.
- 4Whisk together the next 4 ingredients (through mustard). Add the chicken, carrots, and scallions to the sauce mixture.
- 5Toss the hoisin-chicken mixture with the noodles until well coated. Divide noodles and chicken among 4 plates; sprinkle peanuts on top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoisin Chicken With Soba Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 875.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 46.1 g