Health, MARCH 2008. The sauce ingredients should include 1 teaspoon Rooster sauce, Sriracha, but Zaar won't accept it. Add with the mustard etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 2Place the chicken on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 3Add soba noodles to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes; drain well.
- 4Whisk together the next 4 ingredients (through mustard). Add the chicken, carrots, and scallions to the sauce mixture.
- 5Toss the hoisin-chicken mixture with the noodles until well coated. Divide noodles and chicken among 4 plates; sprinkle peanuts on top.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoisin Chicken With Soba Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.3
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 1241.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 36.8 g