Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Health, MARCH 2008. The sauce ingredients should include 1 teaspoon Rooster sauce, Sriracha, but Zaar won't accept it. Add with the mustard etc.
- 1 lb chicken breast, strips (frozen, fully-cooked grilled)
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy hot mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup diagonally sliced scallion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped unsalted, dry roasted peanuts
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Place the chicken on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a paper towel. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Add soba noodles to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes; drain well.
- Whisk together the next 4 ingredients (through mustard). Add the chicken, carrots, and scallions to the sauce mixture.
- Toss the hoisin-chicken mixture with the noodles until well coated. Divide noodles and chicken among 4 plates; sprinkle peanuts on top.