Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Stir fry chicken with cabbage in a spicy hoisin sauce.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken thighs, 1/2 inch sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 small yellow onion, 1/4 inch sliced
- 1 red pepper, 1/3 inch sliced
- 1 carrot, 1/8 inch sliced
- 1 cabbage, 3/4 inch sliced
- 2 stalks green onions, 1 inch sliced
- 1⁄3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- In a mixing bowl combine chicken, salt, garlic, ginger, cornstarch and oil and set aside until needed.
- In a wok add oil to coat add in the chicken mixture and saute until the chicken thighs are halfway cook and then add in the rest of the ingredients and combine well. Adjust the seasoning to your taste.