1/1 Photo of Hoisin Chicken Sandwich
2 hrs 20 mins
This is a flavorful twist on the traditional chicken sandwich
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 onion sandwich buns
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1Cut chicken breasts into strips and set aside.
- 2Mix together all sauce ingredients thoroughly and marinate chicken for at least 2 hours.
- 3Drain chicken, reserving marinade. Grill for 10 minutes, basting with marinade.
- 4Grill buns at the same time chicken is grilling.
- 5You can also choose to stir fry the chicken and cooking time will decrease significantly, and simply toast the buns under the broiler.
- 6Put the chicken on the onion buns and add desired toppings. Good served with your favorite coleslaw.
- 7I use my bread machine onion buns "Onion Rolls, Bread Machine".
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoisin Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.4
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.5 mg
- Sodium 1958.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: