1/1 Photo of Hoisin Chicken Crepes
From Recipe+ magazine. Assume you would prepare vegetable and chicken while crepe mix is resting for 15 minutes before cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make crepes - sift flour and pinch of salt into a medium bowl, making a well in the centre.
- 2Whisk milk and eggs in a medium jug and add to the flour, mixing to combine and then cover with plastic food wrap and rest for 15 minutes.
- 3Heat a medium (15cm base measurement) frying pan over a moderate heat and brush with melted butter.
- 4Add 2 tablespoons of batter to pan, tilting to make a thin crepe.
- 5Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until set underneath and then turn and cook for 1 minute more or until cooked.
- 6Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- 7Repeat process, reheating and brushing pan with butter between crepes till all batter used.
- 8To serve - spread crepes with sauce, then top with chicken, cucumber and onion and roll to enclose the filling.
- 9Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoisin Chicken Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.0
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 196.1 mg
- Sodium 693.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 31.4 g