Two beef shoulder top blade (flat iron) steaks (8 ounces each) may be substituted for top sirloin steak. Broiling time remains the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Combine Pineapple Salsa ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- 2Combine ketchup and hoisin sauce in another small bowl. Divide and reserve a couple of tablespoons for later use; set aside.
- 3Cut beef steak into 1-inch pieces. Thread beef pieces evenly onto four 10 to 12-inch metal skewers. Season kabobs evenly with pepper.
- 4Place kabobs on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Brush beef generously with some of reserved sauce mixture. Broil 7 to 9 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once and brushing with remaining sauce mixture. Season beef with salt.
- 5Serve kabobs topped with Pineapple Salsa.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoisin BBQ Steak-On-A-Stick With Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.2 mg
- Sodium 471.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 32.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: