Recipe by DanDrake
One of the top 31 hardin recipes; from Brett's Mom (Saundra).
Top Review by saylaveev
I enjoyed this recipe and will make it again. My DH even liked it. We don't have a bbq right now so we are sure we'd like it even more if it was grilled. Simple to use and I don't have rice wine, so I just usd a little cooking sherry. Tasted good.
- 16 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2⁄3 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine or 3 tablespoons sake
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced