Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep8 hrs 30 mins
A twist on the normal Bbq'd chicken. Below are directions for cooking in the oven, but I enjoy grilling the chicken. Prep time include marinate time.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl. Place 3/4 cup sauce into a large bowl; cover and chill remaining bbq'd sauce.
- Add chicken pieces to bbq sauce and coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375. Remove chicken from bowl. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken; baste with the reserved marinade. Bake an additional 20 minutes or until done.
- Discard marinade. Bring remaining 3/4 cut bbq sauce to a boil in a small saucepan; reduce heat and cook until slightly thick. Drizzle chicken with sauce.