Very simple, and very tasty! I found a recipe how to make this at home after tasting a version in a Seattle restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place salmon on baking dish or tray.
- 3Thin hoisin with a little soy sauce and flavor with a few drops of sesame oil.
- 4Stir in chili paste, if desired.
- 5Brush or spoon mixture on salmon.
- 6Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 7Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until it flakes with a fork.
- 8Makes 2 servings.
- 9Serve with rice or pasta that has been tossed with a little sesame oil, and steamed green vegetables like broccoli, bok choy or green beans, drizzled with bottled oyster sauce.
- 10Post at Gail's Recipe Swap by Karen in Ottawa, would got it from Marlene Parrish, Foodstyles Detroit News.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hoisin-Baked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.6 mg
- Sodium 721.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 36.2 g