Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very simple, and very tasty! I found a recipe how to make this at home after tasting a version in a Seattle restaurant.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place salmon on baking dish or tray.
- Thin hoisin with a little soy sauce and flavor with a few drops of sesame oil.
- Stir in chili paste, if desired.
- Brush or spoon mixture on salmon.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until it flakes with a fork.
- Makes 2 servings.
- Serve with rice or pasta that has been tossed with a little sesame oil, and steamed green vegetables like broccoli, bok choy or green beans, drizzled with bottled oyster sauce.
- Post at Gail's Recipe Swap by Karen in Ottawa, would got it from Marlene Parrish, Foodstyles Detroit News.
This is just superb! I used hot sauce instead of the chilli paste, very tasty. This ones a definite keeper.
i say, yum. easiest dish i've made. received a lot more credit than i deserved for the trouble. next time i'll make it for company.
My husband and I are indebted to you for this recipe. Awesome and intense flavor. I love the hoisin and chili paste mixed together. Very easy and spicy delicious. Thanks Julesong.