Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a easy recipe to do for OMAC. You can use chicken thighs or breast. This marinade would work well for pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime rind, grated
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 garlic, minced
- 8 -10 boneless chicken thighs
- Combine all the ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag.
- Add the chicken to the bag and mix well. Marinate in fridge for 2 hours or freeze
- Remove chicken grom bag; discard marinade. Place chicken on grill and cook until done.