- 5 scallions
- 59.14 ml oyster sauce
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml hoisin sauce
- 4.92 ml ginger, finely grated
- 29.58 ml honey
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 4oo degrees.
- Cut scallions diagonally into 2-inch pieces.
- Whisk remaining ingredients except pork in a large bowl Add scallions and pork, turning pork to coat.
- Arrange pork in 1 layer in shallow baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce with scallions over pork and roast 15-20 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and broil pork 5-6 inches from heat until top is slightly caramelized, 2-5 minutes. Let stand, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Serve pork topped with pan juices.