A Sunset magazine recipe
Make and share this Hoisin and Honey Glazed Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 4oo degrees.
- Cut scallions diagonally into 2-inch pieces.
- Whisk remaining ingredients except pork in a large bowl Add scallions and pork, turning pork to coat.
- Arrange pork in 1 layer in shallow baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce with scallions over pork and roast 15-20 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and broil pork 5-6 inches from heat until top is slightly caramelized, 2-5 minutes. Let stand, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Serve pork topped with pan juices.
I enojyed this and found it really easy, although I found that there was too much dijon for my liking. Probably 1 tbsp would be fine.
Excellent chops, great recipe for a work night because it so easy and fairly quick. I added an extra sprinkle of sesame seeds to the top before baking and baked a bit longer instead of broiling. Very yummy. Thanks, Happy Harry.
This was super yummy and really easy to make. I think next time I will double the sauce because it was terrific over rice. Thanks for a keeper!!