Bekah Balmer's Note:
Simple but time consuming PA Dutch fare. I make this once a year (sometimes twice) for the men in my family. It's one of my dad's favorite meals. I know it sounds gross but it's really good I swear.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Peel and dice potatoes and onion. Slice sausage. Mix together in a large bowl.
- 3Rinse the pig stomachs and stuff with mixture.
- 4Once the stomach is stuffed sew up every opening securely.
- 5Place in roasting pan and cover with water. Cover roasting pan and bake in oven for 2 hours.
- 6Remove from roasting pan, cut open and serve.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hogshash/ Dutch Goose/ Pig Stomach
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 880.6
- Calories from Fat 580
- Total Fat 64.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 138.7 mg
- Sodium 1895.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: