Recipe by Bekah Balmer
Simple but time consuming PA Dutch fare. I make this once a year (sometimes twice) for the men in my family. It's one of my dad's favorite meals. I know it sounds gross but it's really good I swear.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and dice potatoes and onion. Slice sausage. Mix together in a large bowl.
- Rinse the pig stomachs and stuff with mixture.
- Once the stomach is stuffed sew up every opening securely.
- Place in roasting pan and cover with water. Cover roasting pan and bake in oven for 2 hours.
- Remove from roasting pan, cut open and serve.