Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Mouth watering fall off the bone ribs. Two step recipe but well worth the time.
- 1 pork rib rack
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Sprinkle rib rub evenly over meat; rub in with fingers. Store in tightly covered container (or foil) 24 hours. Refrigerate.
- Next day, remove ribs and scrap off rub with spoon.
- Cover ribs with mustard sauce 2 or 3 hours before grilling.
- Cook bone side down, over indirect medium to high heat (maintain 350°F heat) for 1 hour. Turn ribs; cook additional 20-30 minutes.
- Charcoal not gas for best results.
- 1 cup soaked apple chips.
- 1 cup soaked cherry chips.
- Under ribs large bowl of water during smoking.