Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is wonderful and sinful cheese dip. This makes alot but freezes well. It eventually winds up in a crock pot. I usually make it in a large and serve in a couple of small crock pots. A definite crowd pleaser.
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (your choice)
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese (must be Velveeta)
- Brown sausage and hamburger along with onion. Drain.
- In a crock pot, cut cheese into cubes and combine all ingredients.
- Cook until smooth, stirring occasionally.
- Depending on your taste, you can use hot sausage or hot salsa.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Scoops chips work best.