Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had some stewed chicken the other day and had no idea what to do with it so I just made something up. Dad and I enjoyed it very much
- 1 (12 ounce) package mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup
- 1 tablespoon Montreal chicken seasoning
- 3 chicken breasts
- 4 ounces crackers, I used Town House
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Mix everything but crackers and butter together.
- Pour into 1.5 quart casserole dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle crackers on top.
- Drizzle melted butter over crackers.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Broil for about 1 minute to brown crackers some.