Recipe by lea_petra
I threw this together one night for dinner, and that's what my husband called it. It's a throw in the oven and forget meal.
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs (divided)
- 20 ounces frozen spinach (in a bag so it's loose)
- 3 cups of shredded carrots
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread a thin layer of bread crumbs onthe bottom of a 13 X 9 baking dish.
- Layer the frozen spinach over it, followed by the carrots.
- Spread the soup over the vegitables.
- Arrange the chicken on top.
- Sprinkle remainder of crumbs over dish.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees.