Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This was a recipe that was handed down through the family. It is the easiest dish to put together and you are guaranteed not to have to bring it home from the potluck. Cook time varies, the longer in the crockpot the more the flavor comes through.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can diced Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 cans minestrone soup
- Brown ground beef and onions and drain.
- Add other ingredients and simmer.
- Do not drain any of the canned ingredients.
- "Great for crockpots".