Recipe by * Pamela *
I made these for my son's hockey birthday party treat bags.
Top Review by ceruleanseven
These turned out really well (my husband coaches a kid's hockey team and we brought these for a Christmas party). Mine didn't turn out as cute as yours, but they were certainly a hit with the kids!
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, I recommend Granny's Sugar Cookies
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 24 Junior mints
- 1 cup icing, I recommend Sugar Cookie Icing
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease cookie sheets. Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Combine dough and flour in large bowl; knead until well blended.
- Divide dough into 24 pieces. Shape each piece into 6-inch-long rope. Place ropes on prepared cookie sheets; bend ropes about 1-3/4 inches from ends to form hockey stick shapes. Freeze about 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. While cookies are still hot, place one mint on bottom part of each cookie for puck. Cool completely on cookie sheets.
- Decorate with icings as desired.