1/2 Photos of Hockey Sticks and Pucks Cookies
* Pamela *'s Note:
I made these for my son's hockey birthday party treat bags.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease cookie sheets. Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- 2Combine dough and flour in large bowl; knead until well blended.
- 3Divide dough into 24 pieces. Shape each piece into 6-inch-long rope. Place ropes on prepared cookie sheets; bend ropes about 1-3/4 inches from ends to form hockey stick shapes. Freeze about 10 minutes.
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. While cookies are still hot, place one mint on bottom part of each cookie for puck. Cool completely on cookie sheets.
- 5Decorate with icings as desired.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hockey Sticks and Pucks Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 89.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: